Sign in to follow this  
Moromete

Weapons's sound

Hope    61

Try to delete the sound.cache file. It actually located here Program Files (x6)➡️Steam➡️Steamapps➡️common➡️Counter-Strike: Source➡️cstrike➡️custom➡️my_custim_stuff➡️sound or if you doesn't had the "my_custom_stuff" file well then you should be able to see the file which saying "sound.cache". Just delete it. I don't know dude it gonna work or nah I'm not really sure also steam is up to update and when you join any CSS server first of all, your game will download automatically the files that needed in order to play in the server, which mean in other word. If the server had the sound.cache file e.e then RIP. It will automatically download it and install in your CSS folder again. So just find server that doesn't required the "weapon sound.cache" otherwise if u r looking forward to play in css ze well the key is just to used the command !sound. Also why not used speaker instead xD Since u r having bad time using headphones..

Moromete    20

I tried this but its download automatically, Anyway thanks for answers i will play with sound indifferent by circumstances! See ya on server