Sign in to follow this  
PoxY

CSS ZE GENERAL SUGGESTION THREAD

43 posts in this topic
PoxY    9

yo.since u nerfed m3 and reduced ammo on others guns 50bullets to 30 the server got empty and boring tthe m3 so f*cked up u cant even push a zm to 1m further

my question why change the knockback? since update server getting empty (20) players

inGame    33

added knockback to m3 and gonna try bring back 50 bullets to guns

Hope    50
20 hours ago, inGame said:

Seriously nide new setting are cancer, most of player are comfortable with the old setting. 

Hope    50
On 4/8/2018 at 3:34 PM, PoxY said:

the server got empty and boring

exactly

Rud    10
On 2018.04.9. at 3:41 PM, inGame said:

And m3 reload faster need too back.

PàràdOx    5

i dont agree with the idea of making the game human balanced to bring players, nide is the more human sided server as many know, (humans have more advantage than zms), i dont see the point of making the game playable for humans just to bring players, i dont see why would players leave the server just because the m3 now has less knockback or tmp has less bullets, true nide has sh*tty player base (nonsteam kids etc... ofc no offence for the other nonsteam players, i was nonsteam one day so yea..) giving this players more bullets or making their weapons have more knockback to push zombies imo dont benefit in anything if the players are sh*t anyway.

the server is losing players because it has to be said right now for sure, that css ze is dying more than before, even if u got "full server in 2 days" it doesnt mean that ze is doing well, we used to have full servers everyday and on every map in the past, in last 4 months it became impossible even tho this was before the m3 and bullets change, the "ze is dying" isnt the only thing, playing ff maps everyday and creating a player-base depending on that will kill the server, i know you know this but this is true. also leaving the mic without language limit isnt a good idea too, yes its nice to have freedom of speech, where everyone can speak their language but many players get annoyed by hearing many languages on mic.

I suggest:

-since css ze isnt like before, now the ball is in the current players field, being cancer on the server and blaming and insulting the players on the server isnt a good idea, css became toxic community becuz of the tons of the memes out and the insults, some ppl think they become cool just by insulting someone. i hope you get what i mean, everyone should try to be nice to each other and to the other communities becuz we are the only thing remaining on this small game.

-admuuuuuuun doooooo a cooldown for FF MAPS FOR f*ck SAKE, even if we player ff maps once in a week, ITS OK, even if not much players joined becuz no FF MAPS on the server, ITS OK, we should clean the server from ff fags.

-events became so boring, and pointless to play, doing ff event while we play it everyday, doing event for a map that we play it everyday... this all are just boring, if we cant find an idea for the event, lets just make a Pause, so everyone can think how can we improve the events on the server, TRUST ME EVERY ADMIN WILL BE HAPPY TO LISTEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT EVENTS DONT HESITATE JUST PLS DONT MAKE CANCER SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!

-@ingame if you want the best for this community especially to the ze server, make suggestions on the forums and let players vote for the thing they want to be changed, you wont lose anything if you listen to the players suggestions. so lets try about making the mic chat English/Russian only and see what players think!

thats all i got for now PLS everyone you can give your ideas on this topic, for the better of the server and ze mod.

thx for reading this long horrible text, this was just my opinion.

Edited by PàràdOx

Z3R0    7

Exactly @PàràdOx i have been thinking exact same sh*t. Do an extended cooldown on ff maps increased player limit for mako and other ff maps if possible and remove one version of wester preferably v8. Remove the nomination list for events and let us pick our own maps that we think are worthy for the event.

Z3R0    7

Also we need newer maps and i want to try maps on the server that get little to no attention (im looking at tesv skyrim, isengard and convoy). Maybe have an event for these to make them popular among the players?

PàràdOx    5

we do skyrim for time to time, last skyrim event we did was horrible, because of the players who keept dying on boss part without dealing any damage.

i just remembered something, next time @FPT you decide to do an event, try to find a leader, if there is no leader just go over it and dont make the event, we failed many times even when there was a leader, cant see how can we win with no leader

Edited by PàràdOx

Z3R0    7

i have thought of ways to improve the nomination list. Here is my take on it

Maps to remove:

• ze_lolxd_final_s. Better alternative - ze_journey_v1_2. Its a 1 lvl map like lolxd

• ze_minecraft_v1_1. Better alternative - ze_gods_wrath_v3_8b. much better 1 lvl map that is easy with a linear path.

• ze_magala_castle_final_s. no one takes the map seriously and tries to beat it. Better alternative - ze_nuke_v2. A take on the classic defuse map to turn it into a ze map which is really well done.

ze_tilex_escape. the map is old and hasn't aged well. Better alternative - ze_unboxed_v1_5. The map requires you to follow a simple path while defending. It shouldn't be too hard.

Maps to be added:

ze_ashen_keep_v0_3. Sunlight is there why not this one.

• ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs. 

• ze_deadcore(?) . I don't know which version of the map is most stable.

• ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1. 

• ze_chroma_v0_4.

Hope    50
16 hours ago, Z3R0 said:

i have thought of ways to improve the nomination list. Here is my take on it

Maps to remove:

• ze_lolxd_final_s. Better alternative - ze_journey_v1_2. Its a 1 lvl map like lolxd

• ze_minecraft_v1_1. Better alternative - ze_gods_wrath_v3_8b. much better 1 lvl map that is easy with a linear path.

• ze_magala_castle_final_s. no one takes the map seriously and tries to beat it. Better alternative - ze_nuke_v2. A take on the classic defuse map to turn it into a ze map which is really well done.

ze_tilex_escape. the map is old and hasn't aged well. Better alternative - ze_unboxed_v1_5. The map requires you to follow a simple path while defending. It shouldn't be too hard.

Maps to be added:

ze_ashen_keep_v0_3. Sunlight is there why not this one.

• ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs. 

• ze_deadcore(?) . I don't know which version of the map is most stable.

• ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1. 

• ze_chroma_v0_4.

Tire of playing same map on event. Finally this is good idea

inGame    33

Removed:
ze_lolxd_final_s
ze_magala_castle_final_s
ze_tilex_escape

Added:
ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs
ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1
ze_chroma_v0_4
ze_Inboxed_v1_5
ze_nuke_v2

The reason why i didn't add ze_journey_v1_2 ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 is too hard and boring on my opinion, but if u all want to add them then no problem.

More suggestions?

P.S. Moved topic to CS:S ZE forum

PoxY    9

#paradox balanced for humans? good joke

did u notice the speed of zms? higher than other servers and we got bhopspeed as bonus

the maps most of them are balanced for zm

the zm can knife-you (infect ) u from 3meters 

all those advantages and we only ask for good knock to push them and that doesnt help at-all still losingand do not forget that most of good players #Fogg never have a good team who defend and only doorhugers thanks to gametracker reference ... so 5 players do all that work so some bunch of fagg showoff as pro`S

and we all know that good players look after solo (selfish bots) and they need #RealGuns

inGame    33

zombies and humans speed is the same - 300 conventional units as on other servers, atleast GFL and Unloze 

Rud    10

@InGame, Maybe add Mako_v6 in nominate list?

Rud    10

@PàràdOx Yeah, about abusing , most css players abuse each other , that isn't good :/

But i like your new names Paracox and Pidarcox :D ( Dont be mad on me , it's just a joke)

PàràdOx    5

lol dude, no, this has nothing to do with what i talked about, its all okay :P

back to subject, if the zms have nothing that give them advantage, how are zms supposed to do something versus humans when they get shooted everytime and even with a higher push (knockback) and getting on fire every sec? check what the europeans players are saying about this point. the argument "zms can bhop to kill humans" makes no sense bhop is enabled for both humans and zms, if humans are good on bhop they can escape from zms and vice versa.

btw the problem isnt the map list only, you have to understand this guys

Edited by PàràdOx

inGame    33
1 hour ago, Rud said:

:fuck_you:

Hope    50
On 4/10/2018 at 12:53 PM, Rud said:

Bad Idea, just let's have it in admin nomination 

Hope    50
On 4/10/2018 at 9:53 AM, inGame said:

add ze_journey_v1_2 ze_ashen_keep_v0_3

On 4/10/2018 at 9:53 AM, inGame said:

is too hard

That's the point!!! 

Also might be interesting to try out for event. What about ze_GoT_The_North_b4 "Game of Thrones map" 

Hope    50

As I can remember back in 2016-2017 the event was so lit, because back in that time we play a map that haven't beat yet on the servers or either other server that doesn't beat it yet the map but, compare to today event way more difficult than usual. Also I believe is the because of player nomination. Like nominating a map that we play 24/7 on the server of course how will this be fun? That will make event look liked just an normal match. By the way, to some garbage admins I often see this type of situation. Like when admin and player argue, like player calling admin noob, stuff like "your too noob to be admin" then "an admin" get pissed of and doing some abuse like gag the player or kick, mute without any f*cking reason. Based on the situation let's look it "Admin got argue with a players on the server, after that moments he start gag,mute,kick: Just because he got mad in speech argue? I often seen this type of situation but since I'm normal admin, can't do sh*t, but just because we are admins doesn't mean we can just do things like the rest of players. Example: "your admin and trolling".  Admins are responsible for the game of progress and admin have to support normal game process, make decisions about the punishment of violators of the game process. But, muting,gaging,kicking players because you got yo ass whop by that player speech.  Well how old are you then? Wake da f*ck up!!

inGame    33
1 hour ago, Hope said:

That's the point!!! 

Also might be interesting to try out for event. What about ze_GoT_The_North_b4 "Game of Thrones map" 

Admins can nominate it

Rud    10

@inGame, Maybe add plugin that allows you to rebuy weapons without droping it? Like i  have p90 and when i rebuy it , i need to drop , but better if it automatically rebuy p90 without droping

Z3R0    7

@Rud that seems useless. I think all servers require you to drop weapon.