Sign in to follow this  
Hope

FB

Hope    80

Haven't y'all knows? Facebook is under fire.

Hope    80

I hope u know Mark Zuckerberg. Here in US people are buying illegal drug from website that which Facebook are supporting behind, also not just this Mark Zuckerberg set cookies to all Facebook user's which can stole the user's address & some personal private information. Also one of my neighbors brought a Uzi 43 gun online from website which Facebook are behind it. It's long story dude, just watch the video. I just hope our Government won't shut FaceBook down. 

В 13.04.2018 в 13:16, Hope сказал:

I hope u know Mark Zuckerberg. Here in US people are buying illegal drug from website that which Facebook are supporting behind, also not just this Mark Zuckerberg set cookies to all Facebook user's which can stole the user's address & some personal private information. Also one of my neighbors brought a Uzi 43 gun online from website which Facebook are behind it. It's long story dude, just watch the video. I just hope our Government won't shut FaceBook down. 

If you publishing any information on the Internet - it's not private anymore. That's problem, Any social service should have few basic protection at least to stay safe. And Mark has it (as he said). So I think FB will not be blocked on EU for future.

Hope    80
16 hours ago, FPT said:

If you publishing any information on the Internet - it's not private anymore. That's problem, Any social service should have few basic protection at least to stay safe. And Mark has it (as he said). So I think FB will not be blocked on EU for future.

CEO Mark Zuckerberg launch new update on FB in order to protect from hacker attack or someone whom tries to crack your account. The new update he launch was the security code bff. Type this bff on any post of comments & you will notice with a green color of text bff appear. When it comes out with green color it means "Your currently account are secure & safe as well" If it's comes with red color of bff. RIP!!! Anyway you immediately gotta change all of your email that currently used in FB & including FB password.

This sh*t is getting so serious.. #YOLO!!

Edited by Hope