Pivovaric

Diffuse Event

Pivovaric    174

I decided to do once a month event on Sunday. But we gonna play only simple maps for such events unlike the usual Saturday events, I will choose maps myself. And for events on Saturday we will reopen the section for nomination and voting.

Time: 22.04.2018, 2 pm GMT

List of maps: ze_chronus_a1sze_italy_town_v3 ; ze_lotr_minas_tiret_v4_1 ; ze_hold_em_v10 ze_rawnscape_b2

Server: Zombie Escape :: NiDE-Css.Ru :: Rank|FastDL|SSD

Server IP: 149.202.65.122:27072

Event Duration: Around 2 hours or as long as we beat the last map.

Admins: I am and BalG going to be online and try to help as much as possible.

Goal: Win map fully legit.

Rewards: Winning one map gives you nothing, winning two maps gives you 3 days of VIP, the winners of all maps gets 1 week of VIP (if you already have VIP, it will be extended). Also they will receive a special skin, which they can use until the end of the period of winning VIP at the event.

Rules: Server rules at the time of the Event does not change.

Trolling/Autism: During the Event will be very strict during and will handle immediately, when someone trolls/mic spams.  

Invite all your friends for the event. Make a fun and exciting event :)

If you have any questions or recommendations, you can leave a comment here.

Просмотреть полную запись

Hope    39

f*ck yeah finally good idea. We need epic event with a lot maps like GFL. This is totally will be awesome!! I rate this event idea 10/10 :like:

FOGG    1

what mean i cant understand on Sunday the event we will choose and on saturday event map you choose on saturday 2:00 pm event

Z3R0    4

This is really simillar to the events eufrag used to hold. The only difference is that eufrag played 2 big maps on every friday and saturday.

PàràdOx    5

well hi again pivo and thanks for the idea you came with, but excuse me, can you explain to me and to the other admins, and the whole community aswell why do you come and then gone each time? you got banned before on this server after the demote, then you got the admin back, and then you got demoted and deleted by fpt.. idk how many times this happened, now you are back and FPT is removed from the admin team, i think you should give an explication  to the community why this is happening no? you used to troll many times on nide and sh*t talking on admins, and now you are the community manager, is this normal? you kicked many people from nide steam group after your demote if you remember, i cant see how can someone who used to troll every time, want make the server great now? dont get me wrong i dont have any problem with you but an explication is required to understand what is happening. 

im not trying to make a drama or something, i think that the admin team is not a joke, especially when you are the community manager, and getting banned for trolling then coming back with admin.. thats pretty weird.

#peace

Pivovaric    174

@PàràdOx just enjoy the game =) I did not touch anyone. I see no point in this conversation, especially in this section =)

Pivovaric    174

@FOGG standard event on Saturday, and this once a month on Sunday. understood?

Time: 22.04.2018, 2 pm GMT - what's complicated to click on the link?

Hope    39

@Pivovaric I don't wanna be dick bruh but dude I hope you change.. If u know what I mean. 

FOGG    1
On 4/18/2018 at 6:57 AM, Pivovaric said:

@FOGG standard event on Saturday, and this once a month on Sunday. understood?

Time: 22.04.2018, 2 pm GMT - what's complicated to click on the link?

yye

Pivovaric    174

No player has passed all the maps. But those who have passed more than 2 maps receive an award (3 days VIP).

"Momo"

"Azariya Rizane"

"Do I look like I care ?"

"Geroin-fest]--[|||||]----"  

"Ukii"

"oTvErTkA"

"DANNYYWW"

21bbe0c7eaf8.jpg

bee1dc8f3a0b.jpg

dae82b605338.jpg