DeathFace

Collage

Guest NiDE Pub CAIIIKA   
Guest NiDE Pub CAIIIKA

Why you need it?

I do not think anyone can help you. I think you have to inform yourself in the University or Collage in Russia.

That will be the best

Edited by NiDE Pub CAIIIKA

Bnfsx    3
On 11/2/2016 at 9:59 AM, DeathFace said:

@NiDE Pub CAIIIKA thanks for nothing =)

wow that was funny xD. anyway hi Friend, my brother wanted to study in Russia and I remenber that he spoke with a brazilian guy who lives there and this guy know how to study in russia, I mean like what you have to do and all that, also seems like there's an application you have to do but it doesn't seem to be that hard to pass, anyway here is their site, http://www.cbr.emp.br/faq the site is in portuguese you can translate it if you want or I can help you if you need. also this is their contact e-mail contato@cbr.tur.br, I think they do speak english and by the way this guy has partnerships with the universities so I think he could be able to answer all your questions. 

Here is an official site from Russia in English and here you can check everything you need to be able to apply to study in Russia

http://studyinrussia.ru/en/

I don't know if you're going to need scholarship but I read on the Brazilian site that for some reason Russian government discontinued in offering scholarships so I think the best thing to do is to contact the Russian Embassy. if you need something just ask. I hope I helped you :D and by the way wish you all the best with your studies

Hope    52

Actually College is free. Doesn't Russian had state finance commission? Which they pay you till you graduate. But University isn't free, but there still chance which you can take student loans.