hifielie

How to Reduce your Ping? 110% Confirmed!!!!

hifielie    1

Het Guyz today I am going to tell you how to reduce your ping you can even contact @FOGG to get the proof.

Watch this video.This video is based on PTCL Pakistan but has the same concept for what kind of router you have e.g TPLink,Netgear and even thousands of routers.

I choose this video because this video is simple and easy.Before my ping was 465,330,504 and maximum 960 and creates problem to dodge lazerz and now my ping is 97,114.124,130,176,182,189 and max is 200.Watch this video HOW TO REDUCE PING

Holden    10

This should be moved to General and plus I dont think its not what we should doing to our routers. Actually It may cause errors to your wifi. Just saying

hifielie    1

No My Internet Connection is the fastest in our Country it works for all routers but if your connection is fastest then don't do that but it does not affect your router

Hope    48
On 5/14/2018 at 11:17 AM, Detpiayn said:

WTF you doing? 

Seriously?? Why can't chu at least appreciate it?

Detpiayn    33
В 14.05.2018 в 21:23, hifielie сказал:

Het Guyz today I am going to tell you how to reduce your ping you can even contact @FOGG to get the proof.

Watch this video.This video is based on PTCL Pakistan but has the same concept for what kind of router you have e.g TPLink,Netgear and even thousands of routers.

I choose this video because this video is simple and easy.Before my ping was 465,330,504 and maximum 960 and creates problem to dodge lazerz and now my ping is 97,114.124,130,176,182,189 and max is 200.Watch this video HOW TO REDUCE PING

When I need to lower the ping I use a VPN. And why hammer your head in questionable ways.

Edited by Detpiayn

Detpiayn    33

I can give a couple of keys for the VPN program, contact me if you want)

Edited by Detpiayn

hifielie    1

GET OUT YOUR FREAKING f*ck YOU CANNOT LOSE YOUR PING USING VPN YOU ARE REDUCING YOUR ROUTER'S PING NOT WITH THE HELP OF VPN

Detpiayn    33
16 часов назад, hifielie сказал:

GET OUT YOUR FREAKING f*ck YOU CANNOT LOSE YOUR PING USING VPN YOU ARE REDUCING YOUR ROUTER'S PING NOT WITH THE HELP OF VPN

ahahahah, it's your business, but you're not right))

FOGG    6

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

i am spaming OMG BAN ME Seriously? BAN ME NO