Pivovaric

FFXII Westersand Map Event (Insane)

26 posts in this topic
Pivovaric    178

As voted in the forum  the next map will be ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1.

Time: This Saturday 19.05.2018, 7 pm in Moscow (4 pm GMT)

Server: Zombie Escape :: NiDE-Css.Ru :: Rank|FastDL|SSD

Server IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 CONNECT

Event Duration: 3-4 hours should be enough.

Leaders: Feel free to join.

Rewards: The players who win the last stage will be rewarded with 1 week VIP.

Rules: Absolutely no griefing of any kind, offenders will be punished accordingly for the duration of the event at least (Punishments may be longer depending on the offense). Voice chat should be mostly relevant to the game, do not disrupt the leadership. Do not sit in the spectator team or you will be kicked. Only ACTIVE admins may spectate. General server rules apply which are found here

Invite all your friends for the event. Make a fun and exciting event!

If you have any questions or recommendations, you can leave a comment here.

Russian version

Скрытый текст

По результатам голосования на форуме, следующая карта будет ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1.

Время: В Субботу 19.05.2017, в 19:00 по Москве (4 pm GMT)

Сервер: Zombie Escape :: NiDE-Css.Ru :: Rank|FastDL|SSD

IP сервера: 149.202.65.122:27072 CONNECT

Продолжительность ивента: 3-4 часа должно быть достаточно.

Лидеры: Любой может присоединится.

Вознаграждение: Игроки, прошедшие последний уровень на карте, будут вознаграждены VIP на 1 неделю.

Правила: Правила сервера на время проведения ивента не меняются, будет полная строгость и любой троллинг/спам в микрофон и т.д. будут пресечены немедленно (продолжительность наказания будет высокой).

Приглашайте всех своих друзей на ивент. Сделаем ивент веселей и интересней!

Если у вас есть какие-то вопросы или предложения, оставляйте комментарий тут.

Просмотреть полную запись

hifielie    0

Westersand is much fun than the temple ancient and serpentis temple but in insane only players who can dodge lazers will be going to win VIP and moreover lower your settings and configure your router to play at 60fps with no lag xD

Hope    39

@Pivovaric Just insane? I mean won't it gonna be only 1 round? LOL?????? I confuse 

Edited by Hope

Z3R0    4

Im really against the idea of ff maps for event. It ruins the feel. We play this map every single day, new and rarely played maps should be made for event. Most ff maps shouldnt be considered for event nominations.However If only a big change gameplay wise is brought about i guess its fine. And i dont mean removing certain items and changing the rebuy settings.

Hope    39

Just B cuz the event map name start with "FF" doesn't mean FF maps for event is limited off. There are more FF maps that which taking about around 3 hr to beat the whole stage such as Wanderers. On GFL we couldn't even finished the last stage and the event was lost. None sever beat it yet Wanderers ported version completely on CSS . Also @Pivovaric Since Wanderers v5 new version is not out yet I recommend why not add Wanderers v4 yet? 

16 hours ago, Z3R0 said:

We play this map every single day,

But "Insane" ????? I don't think so. Most server played the stage as the following

Normal, Extreme, Epic, GOD, and stopped at GOD. 

This is event is example of the Santassination (ETERNAL TRUTH MODE) We're playing specific mode. So for Westersand it goes (Insane). 

Z3R0    4
1 hour ago, Hope said:

Just B cuz the event map name start with "FF" doesn't mean FF maps for event is limited off.

that why i said most ff maps,im not labeling all ff maps to be not event worthy, i know that there is wanderers and there is also temple ancient also junon if it ever gets its release.

1 hour ago, Hope said:

But "Insane" ????? I don't think so. Most server played the stage as the following

Normal, Extreme, Epic, GOD, and stopped at GOD. 

insane isnt that rarely played, atleast on nide. we play it every once in a while. it was played even yesterday (16th).
sure its only 1 lvl of insane we play but here its all stages, and i get the idea of how insane mode is implemented here

anyway, i just feel that ff maps are overplayed and events should be reserved for least played maps 
i.e ze bioshock v5 6 or ze l0v0l. because even in the server its clear that no other map stands a chance against an ff map well thats just how i feel tho feel free to state your opinion on this.

Z3R0    4
12 minutes ago, Rud said:

@Pivovaric Maybe place this event at 7 pm in Moscow?

I agree 7 pm seems more convenient for some of us.

Rud    10
35 minutes ago, Z3R0 said:

I agree 7 pm seems more convenient for some of us.

Yeah

Hope    39

Event lost by the score of 3-31 or -3-32 AH......Couldn't remember it but maybe next time....

@Z3R0 I guess you now know the different of Insane stage & normal. 

On 5/17/2018 at 2:33 AM, Z3R0 said:

insane isnt that rarely played, atleast on nide.

Rud    10

We lost , cuz we didnt had an real leader , there was  guys who sayd something random in mic

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.