1. Nick in the game: FOGG
2. Link to statistics: http://stats.nide-css.ru/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=49466
3. Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198862582593/
4. Your age: my real age 16.
5. The presence of a microphone: Yes I have mic but that is trash mic).
6. Why do you want to become an administrator (moderator) on our project? (What motivates you to join the team): I often play on this server, sometimes there are times when there are no admins on the server or they have afk and there is no one to extend the card or someone is spamming, trolling, so I would like to help improve and maintain normal server operation.
7. Which server are you applying for: Zombie Escape.
8. What experience do you have and what benefits can you bring to the project? (Knowledge of SourceMod, creating or editing plug-ins, using various programs for creating or editing models, maps, strippers, configs; having basic knowledge of the forum, etc; participating in other projects): No) but i can do with watching videos.
9. The presence of prohibitions (mut, gag, ban) in our SourceBans : Yes i have many bans but now i dont use any kind of hacks or troll and i will stop spamming in mic.
10. You are familiar with the rules of the server and agree to follow them to maintain the normal functioning of the server ?: Yes.
I have custom weapons that have consistency problems and typing sv_consistency 0 will solve the problem but that's only on my client (my CSS which is nonsteam has sv_pure set to -1, so I have no need to set sv_consistency to 0). I had no problems joining the server with my skins until today: