inGame

Questions and suggestions

164 posts in this topic
Z3R0    14

@inGame ze chroma has a problem where everyone gets killed on spawn which doesnt happen on other servers, is there any fix for it?

Z3R0    14

Add 

ze_ffxii_westersand_v2d 

Before you say another ff map. I just want tell that we could play this version with less players and more casually. I also find this version more fun and satisfying to play.

Pivovaric    352

@Z3R0 It has a big bug on the last level. Zombies, like people after killing the boss and teleportation can just hang in the air. thereby activate the trigger and those who run to the top with a chicken just die. Those who flew will fly until time on the map will not work.

This map was on the server, we played it twice and deleted it a year ago. For with such an error, it makes no sense to play it. no server plays it.

Z3R0    14

Wait? Does it require a stripper, as in stripper that changes certain things in map? I didnt know that, for which part is the stripper needed?

Z3R0    14

I checked most of the strippers made by moltard and soft serve but no luck. Guess it cant be added then.

Pivovaric    352
18 минут назад, FOGG сказал:

add ze_dreamin_v2c

csgo  map.

Z3R0    14

@Pivovaric is it possible to limit the number of ff maps that can be nominated in nomlist at a time to something like 1 to prevent only ff maps from taking up all the nomlist positions.

Hope    96

@Pivovaric Add these

ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4

ze_rizomata_s1_3

ze_naruto_v2_6

ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s

ze_ashen_keep_v0_3