Pivovaric

Voting for the map for the next event

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you want to play at the next event?

• ze_shroomforest3_b6_2
    • ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s
    • ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_v1_4
    • ze_sandstorm_f1
    • ze_santassination_css2 [ETERNAL TRUTH]
    • ze_gris_css

Hope    61

There's only 2 map we need to beat griss & santa truth mode. The rest are already beaten, why not just  let's vote and beat such map that we haven't never ever beat yet.....  Just my opinion, don't be panic about it.

Edited by Hope

Pivovaric    264

@Hope Если вы так хотите этого, я сделаю внеплановый ивент на этих картах))) Мне не сложно. Но сам я возможно не буду присутствовать, график работы пока не позволяет мне играть. Вам нужно обсудить это с теми, кто может запустить событие и дать мне результаты, если карта будет пройдена.

@BalG @Klixus @Batata

Klixus    12

@Pivovaric We can do it Friday 17/8 8pm Moscow (7pm for me) 

Might need a revote between paramina and frostdrake though.

Hope    61
34 minutes ago, Klixus said:

Might need a revote between paramina and frostdrake though.

The one that already have receive 5 ppl of votes, and yet the other 1 haven't receive 5 vote and stuck on on 4 then the first vote win. But, if other 1 players vote the stuck one with 4 vote then it gon' be 5 vote  and now this vote surpass the first 1. Like example if frostdrake already receive 5 vote and the parmaina only receive 4 vote then frostdrake votes win. How about parmina receive other extra 1 vote while frostdrake was still on the 5 votes then parmaina win the votes. 

Like if I vote frostdrake around by  3:00PM  Wednesday  @Klixus u vote for parmaina after the next day which is Thursday then ur's vote win. Goddamn jeez.. I'm kinda bad at teaching or explaining. Straight to the point, the vote that with latest activity win the vote. Try to check the log or what ever seems like ingame or pivo make some change which u can't no longer view who's vote and see the timing of voters activity.

Edited by Hope

Pivovaric    264

@Hope I do not understand what kind of modification you want to play and what complexity.

(Act III + Truth Mode) or (Eternal ACT III + Eternal Secret ACT).

To play extreme level I honestly do not see the point. You need 2-3 speaking leaders, a good team for protection. just a waste of time the second option. You yourself do not lead, buy a microphone. You need to look healthy, and not just put a map.

Hope    61

Eternal extreme  all act from 1 to 3 with truth mode and Extreme secret truth

1 hour ago, Pivovaric said:

You yourself do not lead, buy a microphone. You need to look healthy, and not just put a map.

I would pm u about the schedule 

I would try to lead like I said I would like to pm u about the schedule for that Santa cuz, I'm currently busy and gotta hella sh*t to do due to my vacation these day. As soon as I'm already, I would let chu know @Pivovaric Admun pls!!(/>_<)/

1 hour ago, Pivovaric said:

You need 2-3 speaking leaders

I think is 4 is great. 1 for the trigger, 1 for the defending and holding spot, 1 for leading the way, the last 1 for the like how to doge the boss attack or how to play in general is the boss part. 

Edited by Hope

Pivovaric    264

@Hope я не понимаю что ты хочешь) я задал конкретный вопрос. Мне не нужно воды,мне нужен четкий ответ (да вот этот вариант).