inGame

ZE Shop/Store plugin?

Would you like to add shop/store plugin on server?  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you like to add shop/store plugin on server?

    • Yes, something new it's would be nice!
    • No, i think it's not needed garbage


30 posts in this topic
inGame    43

In the store you can buy some fun things by credits (you are getting credits by kills and activity) on server, like: some trails, skins, tracers and etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rud    22

@InGame , Maybe Need To Add Tracers In All Maps? Cuz Tracers Arent In Some Maps Like Mako Cosmo And Others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43
4 minutes ago, Rud said:

@InGame , Maybe Need To Add Tracers In All Maps? Cuz Tracers Arent In Some Maps Like Mako Cosmo And Others

+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klixus    37
2 hours ago, inGame said:

In the store you can buy some fun things by credits (you are getting credits by kills and activity) on server, like: some trails, skins, tracers and etc.

 

First we need a sustainable Rank system imo ^^
Then we can have these shiny items to please the children

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43
2 minutes ago, Klixus said:

First we need a sustainable Rank system imo ^^

do u mean hlstatsx?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Z3R0    14

Hope it doesnt alter the gameplay much like it did in zombieden. (Getting certain gameplay related advantages)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43

@Klixus i have no idea why it's working like that. I did reinstall hlstatsx 100500 times, and still this sh*t. I dont know whats wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43
Just now, Z3R0 said:

Hope it doesnt alter the gameplay much like it did in zombieden. (Getting certain gameplay related advantages)

There is nothing to getting advantages of gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klixus    37
Just now, inGame said:

@Klixus i have no idea why it's working like that. I did reinstall hlstatsx 100500 times, and still this sh*t. I dont know whats wrong...

To me it looks like there is a setting you have not changed on the duration the statistics remain saved before they are reset. Send me a link to plugin and i will read the manual 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rud    22

@Pivovaric axcaxaxaxaaxaaxxaxaaxxa iesle tebe oni ne nravitso zdelai bind , bind l "say !tracersoff"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rud    22

@InGame Maybe Install Rank System Like Unloze , And Gfl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pivovaric    344

@Rud это зе сервер, а не зр. Это лишь мешает игровому процессу и качеству изображения. Думать нужно не о плюшках,как ребенок, а данном моде. Нет желания делать бинд и щелкать его каждый раунд, и так думают 99% адекватных игроков. Я допускаю это лишь на простых картах, где нет большой нагрузки и лишней информации, в ином случае это мешает игре.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rud    22

@Pivovaric nu et pravda nu igroki pokupaiut vip stobe igrat s tracerom , a iesle evo netu v 60 % kartax to kakoi smisl ot vipa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pivovaric    344

@Rud покажи мне игрока который купил вип,  ради следов от выстрелов? хоть одного. 98% получают вип на ивентах. Пока это говно отключено лишь на ивентах и финалках. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43
1 hour ago, Rud said:

@InGame Maybe Install Rank System Like Unloze , And Gfl?

we have the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43

я сделал команду !tracersoff как !stopsound, можно выключить трасеры для себя раз и навсегда. Плагин будет работать на всех картах.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PàràdOx    6

So if you add skins to the store, players will have two options to change their skins from !zclass and Store, don't you think it will be stupid to have two different plugins to change skins?

Trails are nice idea, but i highly suggest to disable trails on lasers maps (trust me) it will block the view of players during lasers, so please think well about it. Same thing for tracers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inGame    43
29 minutes ago, PàràdOx said:

So if you add skins to the store, players will have two options to change their skins from !zclass and Store, don't you think it will be stupid to have two different plugins to change skins?

we gonna add fun skins to shop, something like banana, pedobear and etc.

31 minutes ago, PàràdOx said:

Trails are nice idea, but i highly suggest to disable trails on lasers maps (trust me) it will block the view of players during lasers, so please think well about it. Same thing for tracers.

ye ofc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now