FREE VIP season started! Join our servers and enjoy FREE VIP.
Season end at:
KeJin

complain - to leader

KeJin    1

- our new admins are bad

+ never active (knifer, troller ,... )

+ they just slay when they want, without asking or vote

+ extend map ? they extend too many time ?

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬† !!!¬†ūüėÄ oh this is my favorite map gotta extend !! i want to play - and nigger always auto press 4 ?

-----   and server dieeeee x_x  --------

they always do it when leader admin is inactive

William! :D    41

It's true that sometimes they miss trollers/knifers but I'd argue that they spot a lot of them. The problem is rather how they deal with trollers...

As for slaying, admins often have to make a decision. Is the round over? Is it worth delaying the time? If not, we slay so we can have a new attempt at a stage. If this is not the kind of slaying you mean, do clarify.

Extends shouldn't really be more than 3-4 times, depending on the map. If it's FF map, we extend 20 times if needed :m1:

Hope    115
37 minutes ago, William! :D said:

If it's FF map, we extend 20 times if needed¬†ÔĽŅ:m1:

U knows how sh*t be rolling these days :trollface:

Mivec    2

Well admins aren't always paying attention to knife messages in chat nor do they look out especially for knifers (I think) , so its perfectly normal for the occasional knifer to go unnoticed. Of course , there is the server chat knife notification ( bla bla killed bla bla - knifed by player A ) , and if they missed the knifer they usually deal with them the next round.

Also , with slaying , they have to factor in a lot of things , be it timeleft on the map , players left , items left etc. they are usually asked to slay by players on the server.

Admins don't usually make extend votes except when players ask them for it or they just feel like extending the map. However , admins usually will stop extending when the server population starts to decline , and when this happens they usually just forcertv the map or cancel the extend vote. 

Just my opinion on this whole issue.

Pivovaric    384

–í—Ā–Ķ–ľ –Ĺ–Ķ —É–≥–ĺ–ī–ł—ą—Ć.¬†