inGame

Zombie Escape server future and retarded admins

35 posts in this topic
silver5536    1

yes I agree with u inGame many of admins dont care what happen for server they did what the want without thinking of other players bcz  people who get admin they must be responsible and help the server bcz the owner give them his confident :) 

All love this server so dont worry bro Nide server will stay everytime in top :heart_eyes:

inGame    26
7 minutes ago, silver5536 said:

All love this server so dont worry bro Nide server will stay everytime in top :heart_eyes:

I hope on it ^_^

silver5536    1

bro  i like to help this server and donate but my f*cking retard country dont have paypal :( but i will try to hep this server with cool videos i will do new channel :D

Oh GOD thank you!

I been tryna report about this abusing admin too. But have a problem to sing up acc for this webiste so I been delaying for while to report, finally there also other player are reporting which mean make more sense and more proof of the f*cker piece of useless admin are trolling and canceling the vote, changing the map, extending the map for 50 to 30 minute and a lot more, if we get in argue with them they ban us for reason of trolling? Come on man you just start to pick up conversation with random people and you ban them because their words are hurting you?? LOl and to get in touch with you so they can get their punishment  @inGameyay!! :D :v 

Moromete    13

The legend says Mako is still a boring map and is better to put in a better place=RECYCLE BIN